Plan Your Medical Trip
We offer solutions for your financing,
your flight and much more...
We offer many services for you in order to make this experience a stress free one. All you need to be aware of is that you will be having a medical procedure and we are here to organize, aid and guide you through the process so that you don’t have to organize your trip alone.
We will organize your medical procedure within your chosen hospital and also organize:
- Flights, hotel accommodation booking. Visa processing if required
- Vaccination information. Nurse or personal assistant if required to assist with your stay
- Meet & Greet service - pick up and drop of at your destination airport, hotel and hospital
- Accommodation for family members or assistants.
- Provide you with a Welcome Pack containing details of your travel, accommodation, procedure, appointment details, doctors resume, pictures of the hospital, and general information
- We will organize a telephone conversation and further correspondence with the doctor who will be treating you and contact nurse for your entire procedure
- We provide you and your family with contact numbers and support line for updates and feedback of your procedure
- Interpreters if required although all our doctors and nurses speak English as standard and various languages
- Trip Insurance - Individual & family cover
What kind of treatments and services can medical tourists obtain?
All sorts of recognised medical, cosmetic, dental procedures, treatments and services are available through our company. From simple routine cosmetic surgery (elective procedures) such as Botox, face lifts, liposuction, tummy tucks, dental procedures to more serious procedures such as heart surgery, orthopaedic - joint replacements, urological procedures and fertility treatments (please click on our treatments and services page). Hospitals abroad are now offering the same if not more medical procedures. in a safer and effective manner for just a fraction of the cost that they would pay in many home countries.
What if I don't find the procedure I want listed on IG Treatments site?
In many cases any procedure can be accommodated for within our network of healthcare facilities. If you are interested in a particular procedure, let us know. We can provide a list of facilities and doctors who can accommodate your needs. What services do we provide?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please feel free to email us with any questions you may have. We can help assist you in finding a solution for your healthcare needs.
Orthopedic Surgery Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery Dental Services Bariatric/Obesity Surgery Cancer and Oncology Eye / Ophthalmology Neurosurgery General Surgery Bone Marrow Transplant Nephrology and Kidney Transplant Sexual Reassignment
Hip replacement Knee replacement Facial implants Breast Augmentation Body Contouring Dental surgeries Teeth whitening Dental implants Cataract Surgeries Vitreo Retinal Surgery General Surgery Bone Marrow Transplant Angioplasty Heart Bypass Heart Valve Replacement Hip Resurfacing Rhinoplasty Hysterectomy Lap Band/Bariatric Gastric Bypass Gastric Sleeve Liposuction Spinal Fusion
To help facilitate our clients' financial needs to pay for their medical treatments, we have established an affiliation with a Canadian bank that will assist you in finding the best loan options for you. Our partner, CIBC, would be happy to help you.
Best of all, there's no cost or obligation to submit a loan application, AND, no penalty if you decide to pay off the loan early!
There are several ways to potentially finance your medical travel expenses. Here are some suggestions:
- Credit Card
- Home Equity Loan
- Line of Credit
- Personal Loan
- Monetary Gifts From Family & Friends
- Asset Liquidation
- Patient Finance Company Assistance
- Canadian Patient Finance Company Assistance